William Dean Gavit
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. William Dean Gavit earned his Juris Doctor at St. Mary’s University School of Law. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from St. Mary’s University Business School and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas A&M University.
Mr. Gavit has experience in both business and legal matters, having worked as a project manager and a financial adviser before beginning his legal career. His success in planning, budgeting, understanding complex investments, and serving over 100 clients showed his tremendous work ethic and motivation.
While pursuing his law degree, Mr. Gavit interned for a law office in San Antonio, where he conducted legal research, wrote memorandum, and assisted senior attorneys in the courtroom.
With a passion for serving clients and a motivation for constant improvement, Mr. Gavit joined Thomas J. Henry in 2020.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Mary’s Institute on World Legal Problems at the University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria, summer, 2014; Distinguished Visiting Jurist: United States Appellate Court Judge Patrick Higginbotham
- Linda and Dave Schlueter 2014 First Year Moot Court Competition, Best Speaker 1 out of 2 rounds
- St. Mary’s University Business School, San Antonio, Texas (M.A.)
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, Texas (B.A.)