Zachary A. Zapata
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Zachary A. Zapata earned his Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law and a bachelor’s from St. Mary’s University.
While working as a litigation attorney at an office in Weslaco, Texas, Mr. Zapata handled litigation, managerial, settlement, and appellate cases. He is a skilled multitasker, having managed departments of four paralegals and overseen case loads of over 400 active cases. He has also prepared and taken over 30 expert depositions and participated in over 100 mediations.
Mr. Zapata is professionally proficient in Spanish and has litigated matters involving Mexican law. When not in the office, he enjoys traveling with his wife Luzardy and playing basketball.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Hidalgo County Young Lawyer’s Association
- Spanish (Professional proficiency)
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)