Zoe S. Boulware
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Zoe S. Boulware is originally from Massachusetts, where she spent 23 years. She grew up in Everett, Massachusetts, obtained her undergraduate degree from Suffolk University in Boston, and continued to work in Boston for a year before attending law school. She then moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to attend Southern University Law Center where she earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence.
After law school, Ms. Boulware moved to Washington state for a year before moving to San Antonio.
While in law school, Ms. Boulware had the opportunity to study abroad in Spain. During that time, she was able to travel all over Europe to Amsterdam, Rome, London, and Paris. She even spent a weekend in Africa in Morocco.
On her days off, she is either playing with her dog, Millie, or shopping at Target.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (J.D.)
- Dean’s list, five semesters
- Cali Award (highest grade in the class) – Advanced legal writing
- Cali Award (highest grade in the class) – Conflict of Laws
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts (B.S.)
- Cum Laude
- Dean’s High Honor list, two semesters
- Dean’s Honor List, four semesters