Baby’s Dream Cribs and Furniture Products Recalled – Lead Hazard
Baby’s Dream Furniture Company is recalling approximately 4,600 its crib and furniture products with vintage grey paint finish after evidence has surfaced that the paint contains dangerous amounts of lead.
About the Crib and Furniture Recall
According to the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the Baby’s Dream Company has recalled several of its cribs, furniture, and other accessories that come in a vintage grey paint finish after evidence that the paint finish contains dangerous amounts of lead surfaced. If ingested, the lead could cause adverse health effects and could even prove to be fatal.
Though no injuries have been reported thus far, the vintage grey paint exceeds the federal lead limits and as a precaution, the company has decided to recall the products in hopes of remedying the situation.
If in possession of said products, the CPSC urges consumers to immediately contact Baby’s Dream and arrange for an exchange.
Description of Recalled Products
- The recall involves Baby’s Dream full-sized cribs, furniture and accessories sold in a vintage grey paint finish, which includes products under the company’s Brie & Braxton, Heritage, Legendary, and Everything Nice collections
- Cribs, furniture, and accessories included in the recall were manufactured/produced between March 2014 and March 2015 in Chile
- Each product has a label listing its correct product name, date and location of its manufacture, its model number, and the purchase order on its back frame and back panel
- Products were sold nationwide in specialty furniture stores and online at BabysDream.com from March 2014 to March 2015, with prices ranging from $300 to $1,000
- Manufacturer(s) include Baby’s Dream Furniture Incorporation of Buena Vista, GA.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57