Baja Motorsports Recalls 23,000 Mini Bikes
Baja Motorsports is recalling approximately 23,000 MB200 gas-powered minibikes following reports that the front forks of the bike are separating, putting riders at risk of falling and crashing.
Description of the Recalled Mini Bikes
- The bikes have a black frame and seat with a gas tank and fenders that are red, black or yellow.
- A decal can be found on both sides of the gas tank with the words “Baja” and “Warrior” and the number 200 inside a circle with wings.
- “Baja 200cc” can be found on the right side of the mini bike, printed on the engine cover.
- The bikes affected by the recall were manufactured between August 2010 and August 2012. The manufacture date is printed on the bottom write of the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label attached to the front side of the engine.
About the Baja Motorsports Mini Bike Recall
- According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, the company has received 13 reports of the front forks separating from the wheel resulting in minor injuries.
- The bike was sold for about $650 at Northern Tool Equipment, Pep Boys and Tractor Supply stores nationwide.
- The affected units were sold between February 2010 and September 2013.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.