A Helotes, Texas wreck left four children parentless and a family in mourning.
About the Tragic Helotes Incident
According to KSAT News, on Sunday evening, January 2, two parents died in a crash on the 12000 block of Bandera Road and Diamond K Trail. The parents were driving a van with their four children when the accident occurred.
Early reports state that they drove their van in front of an oncoming pickup truck and collided with it. The sudden impact killed both parents and led the children to be taken to University Hospital for treatment.
Fortunately, the children were spared serious injury. The children’s ages ranged from 2 to 16 years old. The driver of the pickup also suffered minor injuries.
The crash has been deemed an accident, and police say alcohol was not involved. Authorities are currently investigating the situation and trying to alert family members of the deceased.
Vehicle Crashes and Injuries in Helotes 2019 (TxDot)
- Fatal Crashes: 1
- Fatalities: 1
- Suspected Serious Crashes: 0
- Suspected Serious Injuries: 4
Contact an Experienced Texas Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash, contact Thomas J. Henry Law. Our experienced Texas car accident attorneys have experience handling a multitude of injury accidents, no matter how severe the crash or injury. You may be entitled to compensation for your damages if another driver acted negligently. Our firm has the experienced lawyers and financial resources that you need to achieve the real results you deserve.
Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin serving clients across Texas and nationwide. Call us today for a free case review — attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends. If you cannot make it to our office, we can visit you at your home, in the hospital, or at work.
Thomas J. Henry Law Offices with a Car Accident Lawyer in TX:
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221 (attorneys available 24/7, nights and weekends)
- Address: 5707 Southwest Pkwy, Suite 125 Building 2,Austin, Texas 78735 (walk-in Monday through Friday)
- Corpus Christi
- Phone number: 361-254-7873 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 521 Starr Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401 (walk-in Monday through Friday)
- San Antonio
- Phone number: 210-941-2191 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 5710 W Hausman Rd, Suite 108, San Antonio, Texas 78249 (walk-in Monday through Friday)