New Details Emerge in Schertz Accident
A witness to Monday’s deadly Schertz, Texas auto accident has indicated that the wrong-way driver who caused the accident may have been intoxicated. The crash claimed three lives earlier this week (Monday, July 30, 2012).
Details of the Deadly Accident
- Three people were killed and five more were injured in an early morning traffic accident on Interstate 35 near Schertz, Texas on Monday (July 30, 2012).
- According to reports, a woman was driving the wrong way down I-35 at 3:00 a.m. when she crashed her Toyota Camry into a Dodge Durango carrying five people.
- Three onlookers rushed out onto the highway to help the crash victims when a tractor-trailer slammed into the Camry, killing the driver and two of the good Samaritans.
- All five occupants of the Durango sustained minor injuries.
- The surviving pedestrian, a Houston Fire Department Captain, reportedly indicated that when he first approached the driver, she was lying beside her car and smelled of alcohol.
- Police continue to investigate the accident.
Contact an Experienced DUI/DWI Accident Attorney
If you suspect you have been injured because of a drunk driver, contact an attorney with the experience and aggressiveness to handle your case. Contact Thomas J. Henry. We will ensure that you get the full monetary compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.