• San Antonio: 210-874-2615
  • Nationwide Toll Free: 866-517-5659
  • Austin: 512-520-0221
  • Corpus Christi: 361-254-7873

Can I Sue a Municipality in Texas for My Injuries?

In Texas, you have the right to bring a lawsuit against a municipality or any other government entity responsible for your injuries. However, these kinds of claims are a bit different from a regular plaintiff’s lawsuit as they are subject to special rules and procedures outlined by the Tort Claims Act.

If you a planning to sue a government entity for your injuries, it is essential that you hire an attorney who is knowledgeable and experienced with the Tort Claims Act. Thomas J. Henry has handled government injury lawsuits for more than 30 years.

Contact Us for a Free Case Review


Contact Form
Do you really want to end conversation?
chat-icon Live chat
avatar Waiting