• San Antonio: 210-874-2615
  • Nationwide Toll Free: 866-517-5659
  • Austin: 512-520-0221
  • Corpus Christi: 361-254-7873

What Damages Can I Seek After Being Injured in a Car Crash?

If you have been injured in a car crash, you have a right to pursue compensation for all damages you suffered as a result of your accident and injuries. This can include:

Medical expenses such as bills for doctor visits, hospital stays, surgeries, physical therapy, and emergency transportation.

Lost wages such as basic wage loss for time away from work, loss of commissions on sales, loss of fringe benefits, and loss of earning capacity.

Pain and suffering that you sustained as a result of your accident and injuries.
Mental anguish for the fright, terror, anxiety, humiliation, or grief you carry as a result of your accident and injuries.

Loss of consortium resulting from deprivation of affection, comfort, society, or sexual relations that was previously provided by your spouse to you or vice versa following your accident.

Contact Us for a Free Case Review


Contact Form
Do you really want to end conversation?
chat-icon Live chat
avatar Waiting