• San Antonio: 210-874-2615
  • Nationwide Toll Free: 866-517-5659
  • Austin: 512-520-0221
  • Corpus Christi: 361-254-7873

What Should I Do If I Was Injured by a Government Employee?

Because of the time constraints, unique requirements, and sheer legal complexity associated of a tort claims, it is best to hire an attorney anytime you are injured by a government employee. An experienced attorney will take immediate legal action to preserve and protect evidence of your injury. Additionally, they will begin hiring expert witnesses to help strengthen your claim to compensation.

Thomas J. Henry has handled tort claims filed against states, counties, and cities for more than 30 years. Our attorneys are familiar with the Texas Tort Claims Act as well as the rules and regulations your claim is subject to.

Thomas J. Henry has spent the last three decades building relationships with leading experts across all industries. Experts who could help establish your Texas tort claim include:

  • Accident Investigation Experts
  • FMCSA Compliance Consultants
  • Human Factors Forensic Science Experts (reaction time, fatigue and distracted driving)
  • Accident Re-constructionists
  • General Equipment Technical Expert
  • Medical Doctors and Physicians
  • Automotive Forensic Consultants
  • Psychologist/Psychiatrists
  • Grief Counselors
  • Safety Equipment Experts

Contact Us for a Free Case Review


Contact Form
Do you really want to end conversation?
chat-icon Live chat
avatar Waiting