GE Recalls Profile Front Load Washers
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission in cooperation with GE Appliances has made a voluntary recall for the GE Profile™ Front Load Washers.
Front Load Washer Recall
Information provided by US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC):
- This recall involves about 62,000 units of the GE Profile frontload washing machines.
- The recall is due to washer baskets separating, sometimes causing the top panel to break, posing an injury hazard.
- GE Profile Front Load Washers were sold at Best Buy, Lowe’s, Sears, The Home Depot and other department and retail stores nationwide, from July 2008 to August 2011 for between $1,199 and $1,599.
- The recall involves model numbers beginning with WPDH8800, WPDH8900 and WPDH8910. The model number is on the bottom right side behind the door.
- The washers were gold, red or white.
- Consumers should contact GE for a free repair.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.