King Bio announces a voluntary recall of 32 children’s medicines, according to reports.
Details of the King Bio Recall
On Wednesday, King Bio released the recall, stating that microbial contamination could result in life-threatening infections to some people that continue to use the medicines.
The company says that the products, which were produced between August 1, 2017 and April 2018, have tested positive for microbial contamination. The recall was issued as a precautionary measure, even though the company describes the number of products affected as a “small percentage”.
King Bio is sending letters to customers and distributors of the medications to arrange for their replacement. King Bio can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for returns or further concerns.
Medications in the Recall
The recalled products are listed below. All of them come in 2-ounce bottles unless otherwise noted, and the SafeCare RX brand, which is only used by medical professionals, is labeled SCRX.
- DK Attention & Learning Enh.
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children’s Appetite & Weight
- Children’s Appetite Enhance
- Children’s Cough Relief
- Children’s Fever Reliever
- Children’s Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children’s Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi-Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida 4 oz
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children’s Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
Contact an Experienced Drug Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys are leaders in the area of drug and product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division have extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. The Defective Drug and Products Division represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of medical devices and/or defective pharmaceuticals.
If you or a loved one have been injured by or have developed serious side-effects from the use of recalled medications or pharmaceuticals, contact Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.