Kids II has issued a recall for about 400,000 Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumpers after 100 reports of an attachment “rebounding with force” resulting in an impact hazard.
Details of the Infant Activity Jumper Recall
- Recall for Kids II’s Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper
- Sold at Toy-R-Us and Amazon between May 2010 and May 2013 for about $90.
- Model number (90564) can be found on the product tag on the underside of the seat.
- Product has blue fabric covering seat and is supported by a white metal frame.
- Seat is surrounded by colorful toys including a bright yellow sun that is causing injury.
- Approximately 400,000 units recalled
Child Injuries Reported
- 61 injuries have been reported, mostly bruising and lacerations to the face.
- One 7-month-old boy suffered a lineal skull fracture.
- An adult sustained a chipped tooth.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.