Toyota is recalling 7.4 million vehicles worldwide to fix a faulty power window switch. This is the largest recall in Toyota’s history.
“If the switch overheats, it may melt, possibly resulting in a fire,” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Toyota Vehicle Recall List
- 2009 Pontiac Vibe
- 2007-2009 Toyota Camry
- 2007-2009 Toyota CAMRY HV
- 2009 Toyota Corolla
- 2009 Toyota Corolla Matrix
- 2008 Toyota Highlander
- 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 2007-2009 Toyota Rav 4
- 2008-2009 Toyota Scion XB
- 2008-2009 Toyota Scion XD
- 2008-2009 Toyota Sequoia
- 2007-2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris
Important Recall Information for Toyota Owners
- Toyota will notify its owners and dealers will fix/replace the switch free of charge.
- General Motors will contact the Pontiac Vibe owners and GM dealers fix/replace switches as necessary.
- Owners may contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 or go to www.safercar.gov for more information.
Contact an Experienced Auto Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective vehicles and auto parts.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled vehicle or defective auto part, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.