Bose Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Bose Corporation, announced a voluntary recall for the Dual-Voltage CineMate II Home Theatre Speaker Systems.
Home Theater Speaker Systems Recall
Information provided by US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC):
- This recall involves about 20,500 units.
- Bose Dual-Voltage CineMate II Home Theatre Speaker Systems were sold at U.S. Military Exchanges and retailers from September 2009-2012 for between $600 and $800.
- This recall involves dual-voltage CineMate Series II and CineMate GS Series II digital home theater speaker systems.
- The systems work with 120-volt electrical outlets, or European outlets of 220 volts or higher.
- Each system is black and includes two speakers, bass and interface modules, and accessories. The recalled systems are product codes 051365, 051470 or 057971.
- Consumers should unplug the recalled systems and contact Bose for a free repair or replacement.
- Recall updates will be updated by country.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.