Bugaboo Recalls 46,300 Strollers
According to a report by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, Bugaboo Cameleon and Bugaboo Donkey Model Strollers have been recalled due to safety risks. A button on the stroller's carrycot/seat carry handle can become unfastened, causing fall and choking hazards to small children.
Bugaboo Recalls Hazardous Strollers
- This recall involves Bugaboo Donkey and Bugaboo Cameleon strollers.
- The carry handles on the strollers are not secure.
- Bugaboo has received 58 reports of faulty carry handles.
- Consumers have been instructed to remove the carry handles from the strollers immediately and contact Bugaboo for a free replacement.
50,740 Total Units Involved in Recall
- 46,300 in the U.S and 4,440 in Canada at various baby product stores.
- The strollers were sold from September 2009 through December 2012 ($1200-$1600).
- For more information visit: www.bugaboo.com and click on “Important Quality Initiative.”
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.