Care Bears Pacifiers Recalled
IDM Group is recalling Care Bears brand pacifiers because they fail to meet federal safety standards and pose a choking hazard to infants.
Care Bears Pacifier Recall Details
- According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the Care Bears brand pacifiers fail to meet federal safety standards because the nipple can separate from the base and pose a choking hazard to infants.
- About 119,000 of these products were available for distribution.
- All purchasers of this product may contact the distributor, IDM Group LLC, for a full refund at (212) 686-5221 or at their website, www.pacifierrecall.net
Important Recall Information for Parents
- The pacifiers were sold at various discount and children’s retailers from October 2009 through June 2012 for about $1.
- The pacifiers have Care Bears on them, and have a “TCFC” copyright mark printed on them; the nipple is made out of silicone.
- Consumers are urged to immediately take the recalled pacifiers away from infants and contact IDM Group at (212) 686-5221 for instructions on returns and refunds.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.