Child Seat Recalled- Missing Latch
Dorel Juvenile Group is recalling two child seat models which may have been sold without the separate seat base that contains the required latch attachment assembly. Without the latch assembly, these car seats may fail to protect child occupants during a car crash.
Car Seat Recall Information
- So far 1,737 units have been affected by the recall.
- Recall includes two models: Comfy Carry (DJG / IC123FSM) and Onboard 35 (DJG / IC124FSM).
- Recalled car seats were manufactured May 2011-April 2012 and sold at various retailers nationwide.
Information for Car Seat Owners
- Only registered consumers will be notified by DJG.
- Non-registered consumers should contact DJG at 1-877-416-8111 to receive a base/latch system free of charge.
- Customers may also contact The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153) or visit http://www.safercar.gov .
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57