Children’s Pajamas Recalled Due to Burn Hazard
The Children’s Place has recently recalled about 38,000 units of children's pajamas due to a violation of the Federal Flammability Standard.
About the Pajamas Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the footed pajamas pose a burn hazard to children, as the garments do not meet “tight-fitting sizing requirements.” Consumers are urged to stop using the pajamas and return them to their place of purchase.
Description of Recalled Pajamas
- According to a release by the CPSC, three styles of The Children’s Place bunny-themed one-piece cotton footed pajamas have been recalled.
- The recall includes a set of pajamas which are pink with dark pink bunnies and a ruffle at the neck.
- The other two styles of pajamas being recalled are blue/green and included bunnies on the feet.
The recalled pajamas have a label on the inside seam displaying the number 2598 as well as one of the following numbers:
- “Made with love by PLACE” is printed at the neck of the pajamas.
- The product was sold at Children’s Place stores nationwide and online at www.childrensplace.com between January 2012 and May 2013 for approximately $15.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57