Children’s Trampoline Recalled- Fall Hazard
On May 17, 2012, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Aqua-Leisure Industries announced the voluntary recall of First Fitness Trampolines due to injury and laceration hazards. The trampolines were sold exclusively at Toys “R” Us stores nationwide.
About the Children’s Trampoline Recall
These child size trampolines have been recalled because the handlebar could break, causing injury and laceration due to exposed metal surfaces. The breakage could also cause a fall hazard. Although no injuries have occurred, Aqua-Leisure Industries has received four reports of handlebars breaking during use. Consumers should immediately take the recalled trampolines from children and contact Aqua-Leisure Industries for a full refund.
Description of Recalled Trampolines
- The recalled trampolines were manufactured in China and about 40,000 units were distributed nationwide from September 2010 to April 2012.
- The child-sized toy trampolines have a red and blue metal handlebar with a blue nylon deck guard and a black jumping deck. First Fitness is written on the black jumping deck in white letters.
- These trampolines cost between $45 to $70.
- The identification number for these recalled trampolines are: model number FF-6902TR and Toys R Us SKN 491463.
- The model and store numbers can be found on the lower right corner of the back of the packaging.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57