Company Recalls Strollers for Strangulation Hazard
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, Mutsy USA is recalling hundreds of their EVO Strollers due to a strangulation hazard.
Mutsy Recalls EVO Stroller
- Mutsy has issued a recall on its EVO model of strollers.
- According to the recall report, the opening between the grab bar and seat bottom of the stroller may allow an infant’s body to pass through.
- This poses a strangulation hazard to young children.
- Consumers are instructed to stop using the strollers and contact Mutsy USA to receive a free replacement seat unit and grab bar.
Hundreds of Units Involved in Recall
- The EVO Strollers were manufactured between February 2012 and November 2012.
- They were sold in stores and online at www.amazon.com between April 2012 and December 2012 for around $400
- The following model numbers are involved in the recall: MT12-03, MT12-11, MT12-14, MT12-31, MT12-34, MT12-37, MT12-39, MT12-42, MT12-43 and MT12-48.
Contact an Experienced Child Recall Injury Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57