Construction Accident Case Settles for $550K
Two construction workers who were injured on the job recently settled their workplace accident lawsuit for $550,000. The workers sustained serious injuries when the rolling scaffolding they were standing on toppled over.
Details of the Construction Accident Case
- The accident occurred at a Dallas, Texas construction site in December 2009.
- The two plaintiffs were standing on a wheeled scaffold while other workers moved it over wet and muddy ground.
- The scaffold tipped over and the two workers fell onto a concrete slab below; they suffered arm, leg, and hip fractures in the fall.
- The plaintiffs filed suit, claiming that the construction company was grossly negligent in training their employees.
- The case was settled for $550,000.
Contact an Experienced Workplace Accident Attorney
Thomas J. Henry fight to protect the rights of workplace injury victims. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed on the job, contact Thomas J. Henry. The goal of our offices is to not only protect your rights, but to send a message so the same tragedy does not happen again.