Cooper Recalls Lighting Fixtures- Laceration Hazard
Cooper Lighting LLC, of Peachtree City, Georgia recently recalled more than 50,000 All-Pro shower lighting fixtures after receiving more than 400 reports of the glass lenses falling out of place.
407 Incidents Reported
- Cooper Lighting is aware of 407 cases where the glass and trim pieces have fallen from the ceiling.
- One case has been reported of a consumer being struck in the head as the glass lens fell from the fixture, resulting in laceration injuries.
Product Recall Information
- The Cooper Lighting All-Pro fixtures were sold at Home Depot and other home improvement stores nationwide from January 2012 through July 2012 for about $13.
- The following products were affected: ERT701, RE-ERT 701, ERT702 and ERT703 with a glass lens and date codes 347 11 through 119 12.
- More information about the recalled products can be found on the official recall notice.
- Consumers should contact Cooper Lighting at (800) 954-7228 to receive a free replacement.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.