Cra-Z-Jewelz Ultimate Gem Jewelry Machine Recalled for Lead Contamination
LaRose Industries has issued a recall for 175,000 Cra-Z-Jewelz Ultimate Gem Machines due to concerns of lead toxicity.
About the Cra-Z-Jewelz Machine
Consumers are urged to take the products out of reach of small children and contact LaRose Industries for a full refund.
About the Cra-Z-Jewelz Recall
The following information was provided by the CPSC:
- The contaminated product is found in three store bought items:
- Shimmer N’ Sparkle Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Jewelz-Gem Creations Ultimate Gem Machine
- Shimmer N’ Sparkle Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Jewelz Gem Creations Gem Charm
- Slider Bracelets, and My Look Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Jewelz Gem Creations Ultimate Gem Machine
- Products were sold at K-Mart, Toys R Us. Walmart and other retailers nationa wide between August 2015 and April 2016.
- Units were sold for $10-$30.