Cycle Gear Recalls Toys for Unsafe Lead Levels
Cycle Gear Inc. is encouraging consumers to remove the toys from their homes and to contact them for a full refund.
About the Cycle Gear Recall
The recall affects 155 semi-truck and motorcycle toys sold between November and December of 2014. The products were sold at Cycle Gear retail stores and through the company’s online website.
Consumers can contact Cycle Gear Stores by either calling (800) 292-5343 or by visiting their website www.cyclegear.com.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Description of the Recalled Toys
- The semi-trucks are red and purple and the motorcycles are multicolored.
- Item number TAG66767 and SKU number 752249 are on the packaging and were sold for $20.
- The Wheelies push-around motorcycle which includes a rider is also being recalled.
- The push-around motorcycle is red while the rider is wearing a black and silver outfit.
- The push-around motorcycle item number is TBG04323 and SKU number is 752251 and they were sold for $10.