Dale and Thomas Popcorn Recalled for Listeria
Dale and Thomas Popcorn Recall Information
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), various popcorn products made by Dale and Thomas Popcorn may be contaminated after tests revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes. The FDA recommends consumers stop using and return the items listed below for a full refund at the point of purchase. Customers can contact Dale and Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 940-7936 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST weekdays.
What is Listeria?
- Listeria monocytogenes can cause fatal infections in children, the elderly, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Common symptoms include fever, nausea, headache, stiffness, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Listeria infection can also cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
Description of Dale and Thomas Popcorn Affected
- The recall includes Dale and Thomas Popcorn products distributed online after August 8, 2012 with Best By dates ranging from February to March 2013.
- The affected popcorn comes in red bags ranging from 3 to 14oz including flavors Aged White Cheddar, Almond Biscotti, American Cheese, Apple Crips, Bacon Ranch, Black and White Drizzle, Caramel, Caramel Roasted Peanuts, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Sugar Drizzle, Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip, Kettlecorn, Salt and Pepper and Wasabi Reserve.
- For a full list of flavors, sizes and UPC Codes, visit the FDA recall site.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled foods or supplements, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.