Dream On Me Play Yards Recalled – Strangulation Hazard
About the Dream On Me Play Yards
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that the railing on the play yards could fall apart and cause the railing to fall on small children. This poses a strangulation hazard.
The CPSC recommends that consumers immediately stop using the recalled Dream On Me Play Yards. They also recommend that you get into contact with Dream On Me immediately to get a repair kit sent free of charge.
No injuries have been reported yet.
Description of the Dream On Me Play Yards
- The play yard comes with a changing top, a toy bar with soft toys, a side pocket for storage and a carrying case.
- The play yards are made with a steel, powder-coated frame base with hooded casters, a mattress, and a fabric and mesh covering that comes in a different color variations.
- The recall includes the Dream On Me Play Yards with model numbers starting with 436A, 436B, 436G, 436O, 436P and 436R.
- Check the mattress for the model numbers.
- This product was sold online from popular online retailers such as Dream On Me, Amazon, Walmart, Kohl’s, Wayfair, Toys R Us and more from the months of March 2010 to January 2014 for about $60.
- Roughly 10,000 units have been recalled.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57