Dream On Me Recalls Playpens – Strangulation Hazard
About the Dream On Me Incredible Play Yard Recall
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports the defective playpens were imported from China and sold at several major retailers including, Amazon, Kohls, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, and Wayfair. Defective models were sold between March 2010 and January 2014 for roughly $60,
Consumers who purchased the recall playpens should stop using the products and contact Dream On Me. The company will then send the consumer a free repair kit.
Description of the Recalled Playpens
- The recalled covers any Dream On Me Incredible two-level deluxe adjustable height play yards with a model number beginning with:
- The model number is located on a label that is attached to the playpens mattress.
- Recalled playpens have a steel, powder-coated frame base and hooded casters.
- The fabric and mesh that covers the playpens came in a variety of colors.
- The playpens also include a changing top, a toy bar with several soft toys, a side storage pocket and a carrying case.
- “Dream On Me” is printed on the bottom left side of the playpens.