Evenflo High Chair Recall- Fall Hazard
Evenflo Inc. is voluntarily recalling around 35,000 convertible high chairs due to a fall hazard. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), 8 child injuries have been reported in connection with this defect.
About the High Chair Recall
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) the activity tray on the high chair can become detached from the chair which would allow the child to fall if they are unrestrained. This fall could cause injury to the child. There have already been 18 reports of trays becoming detached with eight of those resulting in children falling and sustaining bumps and bruises.
Information for Evenflo High Chair Owners
- These high chairs can convert from a high chair to a toddler-sized table and chair.
- The recalled models include Dottie Lime (model number 29111259), Dottie Rose (model number 29111271), and Marianna (model number 29111234).
- These model numbers can be found on the lower portion of one of the chair legs.
- These high chairs were sold at Toys “R” Us and Walmart or online at walmart.com and wayfair.com from December 2011 through June 2012 for around $40.
- Please contact Evenflo at 800-233-5921 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday for more information or visit http://safety.evenflo.com.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.