Exercise Bands Recalled from Wal-Mart
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Implus Footcare has recalled their Perfect Resistance Bands due to an injury hazard. 12 incidents have been reported.
Implus Footcare Resistance Band–Injury Hazard
- According to reports, the bands are able to detach from the mesh cloth loops causing an injury hazard to the user and those in the surrounding area.
- Consumers have been instructed to stop use immediately and to contact Implus Footcare for a refund or a replacement product.
- Implus Footcare received 12 reports of incidents. One required medical attention.
75,600 Units Involved in the Recall
- The Implus Footcare Perfect Resistance Bands were sold only at Wal-Mart, and online at www.perfectonline.com for $13 to $17.
- The Perfect Resistance Bands are rubber tubes connected through a hole and held in by grommets to cloth sewn into loops.
- The bands can be used alone or with handles, which are sold separately.
- The recalled bands are: Perfect Bands Heavy 25 lb. capacity with UPC Code 096506310354, color purple, Perfect Bands Very Heavy 30 lb. capacity, UPC Code 096506310361, color gray, Perfect Bands Ultra Heavy 40 lb. capacity, UPC Code 096506310378, color black
- For more information visit: www.perfectonline.com/recalls
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.