Exmark Recall Riding Lawn Mowers
Exmark has recalled about 5,300 of the Exmark Quest ZRT riding lawn mowers due to a crash hazard.
About the Riding Lawn Mower Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the mower’s steering assembly can fail and pose a crash hazard for consumers.
As a result of this malfunction, there have been nine reported incidents, including a back injury.
CPSC recommends that consumers immediately stop using the riding mower and contact an Exmark dealer for a free repair.
Description of Recalled Riding Lawn Mower
- The recalled mowers include the 2009 and 2010 model year Exmark Quest ZRT mid-mount riding lawn mower.
- The mower is designed in the colors red and gray with Exmark printed on the side and Quest printed on the front.
- The serial number range and corresponding model numbers include:
- 814303 through 891973 (for model number QST20BE422) with a mowing deck size of 42 inches.
- 803664 through 895485(for model number QST22BE482) with a mowing deck size of 48 inches.
- 810131 through 887319(for model number QST24BE522) with a mowing deck size of 52 inches.