Far East Brokers Child Chairs and Swings Recalled for Lead Contamination
Far East Brokers have recalled about 6,000 child chairs and swings due to excessive lead levels.
About the Chair and Swing Recall
According to the CPSC, consumers should stop using the contaminated products immediately and contact Far East Brokers for a full refund.
All recalled unites were sold between January and April 2016 for $10 to $50.
Description of the Chair and Swing Recall
The following information was provided by the CPSC:
- The recalled product lines include Leisure Ways pink butterfly themed children’s camp chairs, moon chairs, and swings.
- The chair and swings are metal framed with large red butterflies on pink polyester fabric.
- A tracking label is sewn on the side of each chair with the following text:
- “Distributed by Far East Brokers and Consultants, Inc”
- “Tracking # November/2015”
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57