Father Killed on Awareness Walk in Son’s Memory
Man Begins Awareness Walk in Son’s Memory
- At the time of the accident, Bell was about 1000 miles into an awareness walk that was part of an anti-bullying campaign he began in his son’s memory.
- Bell’s son, Jadin, hung himself in a school yard after facing years of relentless bullying for being gay.
- The 5000 mile walk was set to end in New York City where 15-year-old Jaiden hoped to one day find acceptance.
Father on Cross Country Walk Struck by Tractor-Trailer
- According to Colorado State Police, Bell died after being hit by a Farold Inc. tractor-trailer being driven by Kenneth Raven, 49.
- Raven has been cited for careless driving resulting in death as it is believed Raven fell asleep at the wheel leading to the tragic accident. Farold Inc. is denying the allegations.
- If convicted, Raven could face up to a year in prison for the misdemeanor offense.
Contact an Experienced Pedestrian Accident Attorney
No one should have to suffer because of someone else's mistake or negligence. Whether your injury was caused by a drunk driver, reckless or negligent driving, or even intentional misconduct, our aggressive and persistent pressure on the driver will give us the information we need to win your case.
At Thomas J. Henry, we dedicate our time and knowledge to your needs. With over 20 years of experience, we have shown each of our clients that we are committed to getting results. Our attorneys are available 24/7 nights and weekends in order to be there when you need us. Choose an attorney who is aggressive, dedicated, and experienced. Contact Thomas J. Henry today. We represent clients/victims all over the country.