Fire Hazard Leads to Gas Golf and Transport Vehicle Recall
About the Recalled Golf and Transport Vehicle Recall
Owners should stop using the vehicles immediately and contact manufacturer to schedule a free repair.
The reports filed show improperly factory-installed air intake hose clamps pose a fire hazard as they can rub against the fuel tank potentially leading to fuel tank leaks.
No fires or injuries reported.
Description of the Recalled Vehicles
Information below provided by the U.S. Consumer Product and Safety Commission (CPSC):.
- 2014-2016 Precedent gas golf and transport vehicles varied in size, models, colors.
- Recalled vehicles serial numbers and model numbers can be found together to the right and above the accelerator pedal. Model number is the first two letters of the serial number.
- Recalled models include: Precedent 12 Gas SL 1438-497172 to 1604-619273, Precedent 12L Gas SM 1503-527138 to 1603-619240, Precedent 12 4 Passenger Gas SN 1502-525626 to 1604-619488, Precedent 12 Signature Gas SU 1516-545869 to 1603-618029, Precedent 12 Signature 4 Passenger Gas SV 1506-530816 to 1546-608008.
- Vehicle was sold via authorized Club Car dealers throughout the United States between July 2014 and August 2015 for between $5,000 and $9,000.
- Item was made in the United States.