Flammable Children’s Pajamas Recalled
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) in cooperation with My Clothes, Inc. announced a voluntary recall of flammable children's pajamas.
About the Children’s Pajamas Recall
This recall, which started August 7, 2012, concerns approximately 1,100 potentially affected units. The problem with these particular children’s pajamas is that they do not meet the federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children.
Return Pajamas for a Refund
Parents should ensure that their children stop wearing the pajamas immediately, and return them to the local retailer where they were purchased for a full refund, exchange or store credit.
Description of the Recalled Children’s Pajamas
- This product was sold nationwide at children's boutiques, specialty retailers, and online from August 2011 through December 2011 for between $35 and $45.
- Two types of pajamas are being recalled: a long-sleeved nightgown and a set consisting of a long-sleeved shirt and long pants.
- The long-sleeved nightgown, Style 14, is cotton knit with multi-colored polka dots. The sleeves and hem are ruffled.
- The shirt and pants set, Style 15 or Style 314RG, is cotton with a red and white gingham print pattern and white piping on the collar, sleeves and pant legs.
- The style number and the words “PJs by My Clothes” are printed on tags sewn into the center back of the gown, the neck of the shirt and the rear waistband of the pants.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57