Former CCPD Officer Guilty of Child Sex Abuse
A former Corpus Christi police officer recently pleaded guilty to having sex with a 14-year-old girl he met at a local high school where he worked as a security guard, the Caller-Times is reporting.
Former Officer Molested 14-Year-Old Girl
- On April 3, 2012, the heavily intoxicated 14-year-old was taken to the hospital where she told a nurse she had sex with the accused 5 different times after meeting him at her high school where he worked as a security officer.
- The next day she disclosed that they had sex in his truck and in his home after their relationship began her freshman year.
- According to reports, the 27-year-old security guard used a telephone and the Internet to entice the minor to engage in sexual activity- investigators searched the girl’s computer and found 1,161 messages between the two.
- The former CCPD officer was arrested on April 10, 2012 and resigned on April 11.
- He pleaded guilty to charges of solicitation of a minor by using a telephone and the Internet and coercing and enticing a minor to engage in sexual activity.
- He is currently out on bail while he awaits sentencing. He reportedly faces anywhere from 10 years to life in prison.
Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney
If you believe your child has suffered from physical or sexual abuse, contact Thomas J. Henry immediately. We have the knowledge and experience to handle your child’s case. We will also take immediate action to prevent any further mistreatment.
Our attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends. Your choice does matter. Contact our offices for immediate assistance.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57