Gas Grills Recalled – Burn Hazard
Improper Installation Can Lead to Fire Hazard
The product recall is due to both a fire and burn hazard, which is a result of improper installation. According to the CPSC, if the Master Forge Gas Grill is improperly installed, the hose connecting the gas tank and regulator to the burner control may come into contact with the burner box. If this happens, the hose could melt and rupture upon lighting the grill. Owners should stop using the grill immediately and check to make sure everything is properly connected. For further instruction consumers should contact Guangdong Vanward Electric.
Description of Recalled Product
- Recall includes Master Forge four-burner gas grills equipped with a single door base.
- The Master Forger Gas Grill model number, GD4825, is positioned on the inside of the door of the grill’s base.
- The item number “94227” can be found on the front page of the instruction manual.
- The product was sold exclusively at Lowe’s stores between November 2011 and May 2012 for about $270.
- The recalled product was manufactured by Guangdong Vanward Electric Co. of China.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.