Glider Rockers Recalled: Fall Hazard
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has recalled over 33,000 Glider rockers after receiving reports of the base of the glider breaking.
About the Glider Rocker Recall
- 28 reports were received of rockers breaking.
- One person fell to the ground and received a minor injury.
- Sold at Burlington, Amazon.com, Target.com, and Walmart.com.
- Sold from December 2009 – October 2012 for $170.
- Sold from November 2011 – October 2012 for $135.
- Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact the manufacturer to get the Glider replaced.
Description of Recalled Glider Rockers
- Two models were recalled: the Graco-branded Avalon and CNS Box 2/Katelyn Nursery Solution Glider.
- They were sold in classic cherry, classic white and espresso wood finishes.
- The Glider may come with an ottoman.
- The item numbers and name are on a label under the seat.
- For a complete list of models recalled, visit http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/13032.html.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.