Gree Electric Appliances Recalls 2.2 Million Humidifiers after 46 Fires
Damages Reported from Gree Humidifiers
- Gree has received reports of 165 incidents in which humidifiers malfunctioned resulting in overheating, smoke or fire.
- In total, 46 fires have been reported resulting in approximately $2.15 million of property damage.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is urging consumers to turn off and unplug the humidifiers immediately.
Gree Humidifiers Included in the Recall
- The recall includes 78 different 20-,25-,30-,40-,45-,50-,65- and 70-pint models from 12 separate brands.
Brands included in the model are:
- 2.2 million units were sold in the United States and 52,500 were sold in Canada.
- For a full list of recalled models, click here.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.