HALO SleepSacks Wearable Blanket Recalled – Choking Hazard
Halo Innovations has issued a recall for the HALO SleepSacks Wearable Blanket with Pink Satin Flowers, which is sold exclusively at Babies R Us. According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, around 27,000 units of this product have been sold between December 2011 and July 2013.
About the Wearable Blanket Recall
- There have been 6 reports of the petals detaching from the blanket.
- There is 1 report of an infant choking on the detached petal.
- Consumers should stop using this product immediatley.
HALO Sleep Sacks Recall Description
The following information has been provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission:
- The HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket sells for about $25.
- The recalled HALO SleepSack Wearable Blankets are 100% white cotton with pink-edged ruffles and a pink satin rose embellishment on the front.
- The wearable blanket has cut outs for the arms to be placed through, a centered zipper, a sewn bottom, and is sold in sizes small and medium.
- The only SleepSacks included in the recall have a neck label printed with the GPU numbers of 2701, 2781, 2886, 2887, 3007, 3035 and 3142.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.