Hatsan Striker Air Rifles Recalled
Hatsan Striker air rifles were voluntarily recalled because of the possibility of an injury. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the air rifles can fire unexpectedly during the cocking process.
About the Air Rifles
- 2,400 total units were manufactured.
- All three styles were recalled (black, brown and camouflage).
- Rifles were sold at Dunham’s Sports, Sportsman’s Warehouse and other sporting goods stores and online and in various sports catalogs.
- The rifles were sold from November 2011 through July 2012 for between $100 and $130.
- Stop using the air rifle immediately.
- Keep the air rifle unloaded.
- Contact HatsanUSA for a free replacement at (877) 278-4448 or at www.hatsanusa.com/striker-recall.
- For more information on the recall, please visit http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/13019.html.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.