High School Football Player Dies during Pre-Season Game
About the High School Football Accident
- DeAntre Turman, 16, was a junior at Creekside High School in Fairburn, Georgia.
- The teenager was participating in a pre-season game when he went limp and became unresponsive after making a tackle.
- Turman remained unresponsive as coaches and others attempted to revive him while waiting for paramedics to arrive.
- Turman was pronounced dead an hour later at Grady Memorial Hospital.
- It was determined that Turman had fractured his third vertebra during the play.
Contact an Experienced Child Sports Injury Attorney
At Thomas J. Henry, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. If your child has been the victim of a serious sports injury, contact our offices. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57