H&M Recalls Children’s Water Bottle
H&M has issued an immediate recall of children’s water bottle in all H&M stores due to potential choking hazards. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the water bottle’s spout can break off in a child’s mouth while the child is drinking from it. While no actual physical injuries happened, necessary precautions were taken to ensure the consumer’s health.
- 2,900 water bottles have been recalled.
- H&M received one report in England of the water bottle spout breaking off in a child’s mouth while the child was drinking.
- No injuries have been reported.
Specific Recall Information
(Provided by the CPSC)
- 16 oz. water bottle.
- Available in either pink plastic with crackle design or blue plastic.
- Also has flip top lids in coordinated colors.
- The water bottles have “H&M Sweden” or “www.hm.com” on the bottom of the bottle
- The manufacture date is found in a date clock also on the bottom of the bottle.
- Sold in H&M stores with children departments from July 2012 to August 2012 for $5.
- Immediately stop using the water bottle.
- Return the water bottle to H&M to get a full refund.
- For additional information, contact H&M toll-free at (855) 466-7467 or at www.hm.com.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57