Ignite Recalls Kids Straw Tumblers – Ingestion Hazard
Ignite USA, LLC. has issued a recall on over 130,000 of their Bueno by Contigo Kids Straw Tumblers due to a risk of ingestion or aspiration on chewed straw parts.
About the Straw Tumbler Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), children are able to chew on the straw, breaking off small pieces. These pieces are then susceptible to ingestion or aspiration.
Meijer and Target retail stores nationwide from May 2015 through September 2015. Products were priced around $6.
Parents should take the recalled product away from children and contact Ignite USA, LLC. at 1-888- 434-0415 or go to buenorecall.gocontigo.com to register for a full refund.
Description of Recalled Tumblers
- These were sold at Meijer and Target retail stores nationwide from May 2015 through September 2015 for about $6.
- The recall covers eight different styles. The style and corresponding model number (found printed on label affixed to bottom of the cup) are below:
- Model# 71591/71844: Clear with fangs straw accessory
- Model# 71592/71842: Clear with nectarine zipper straw accessory
- Model# 71593/71841: Clear with mustache straw accessory
- Model# 71594/71843: Clear with cherry blossom lips straw accessory
- Model# 71596: Yellow with off-white lid
- Model# 71597: Pink with white lid
- Model# 71602: Blue with green lid
- Model# 71603: Orange with blue lid
- All tumblers come with lid and straw and are branded “Bueno by Contigo”.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57