Kid’s Scooters Recalled- Laceration Hazard
Kickboard USA is recalling more than 5,000 of their “Mini Micro” scooters because of a product defect which could pose a laceration hazard to young children. The scooters have a structural defect which may cause the front part of the deck to break off, leaving a sharp edge. Kickboard USA is offering free repair for all defective scooters.
Mini Scooters Were Marketed for Toddlers
- The plastic Mini Micro Scooters were marketed for children ages 3-5.
- The scooters come in the following colors: blue, orange, pink and aqua.
- The words “Mini Micro” are written on the front plastic covering.
- Further information about the affected products can be found in the CPSC recall release.
Company to Offer Repairs for Defective Scooters
- The scooters were manufactured by the Swiss company, Micro Mobility, LTD and sold online through Amazon.com, kickboardusa.com, and through independent toy stores.
- Consumers are urged to take the scooters away from children and contact Kickboard USA for a free replacement product.
- If purchased before May 25, 2012, contact Kickboard USA at email@example.com for repair instructions.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57