Kroger Recalls 140,000 Children’s Sweaters for Choking Hazard
About the Kroger Children’s Clothing Recall
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recall release, a serious choking hazard could occur for young children due to the zipper pull that could become unattached.
Consumers that have any questions or concerns may call Kroger directly at (800) 576-4377 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET Monday – Friday or online at www.kroger.com and click on “Recall Alerts”at the top of the main page for more information.
These recalled sweatshirts were sold at various stores, including Dillons, Fred Meyer, King Soopers Marketplace, Kroger, Smith’s and Fry’s Marketplace, and Fred Meyer, Inc. stores nationwide.
The recalled items were sold from June 2014 to February 2015 between $8 and $10.
Description of the Recalled Children’s Clothing
- The recall covers boy’s, girl’s and toddler’s cotton/poly blend fleece zipper hooded sweatshirts that had a front zipper, with two pockets in front and knit ribbing that goes around the wrist and waist are the ones included in the recall.
- Recalled includes infant and toddler to children’s size 4 sweatshirts with 62 variations of prints and solid color.
- The size of each sweatshirt is sewn and displayed within the seam of the sweatshirt on the back of neck.
- There is a white label that displays Inter-American Products, Lahore Pakistan which has a style number that ends with 8025, 8025P, 8128, 8128P, 8174P, 8251, 8326 or 8326P that is sewn on the seam on lower left inside.
- Manufacture dates which are also displayed on label are March 2014, April 2014, June 2014 or November 2014 with batch numbers: 1, FLC-P5, FLC-P6 or FLC-P8.
- Photos of sweatshirts included with recall may be viewed at Kroger's website by clicking on the “Recall Alerts section.”
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57