Laceration Hazard on Beer Tap Handles
Taphandles’ ceramic beer tap handles were recalled due to a potential laceration hazard. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the handle can break during normal use.
About the Beer Tap Handles
- 24,000 units were manufactured.
- 25 custom-made designs.
- Manufactured in China.
- Taphandles were sold the handles directly to the breweries.
- Sold from November 2002 to May 2006 for $10 to $23.
Actions Consumers Should Take
- Immediately stop using the product.
- Contact Taphandles to receive a free replacement tap handle.
- Call Taphandles at (877) 855-6383 or www.taphandles.com/recall for more information.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.