Lawn Furniture Recalled from Big Lots
Zest Garden, of Ontario, California is recalling 22,500 Wilson & Fisher White Cast Bistro Table and Chairs Sets from Big Lots due to an injury risk. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice, the sets have been found to break during normal use. Consumers are encouraged to stop using the products immediately and return it to any Big Lots store for a full refund.
Chairs Prone to Breakage, Injuries Reported
- Zest Garden has recalled more than 22,000 lawn furniture sets because they are susceptible to breakage.
- 5 cases have been reported of the chairs breaking, with three resulting in injuries.
- Consumers are urged to stop using the product immediately to prevent injuries.
Details of the Big Lots Recall
- The Wilson & Fisher White Cast Bistro Table and Chair Sets were sold exclusively at Big Lots stores nationwide from 2011-2012.
- The set consists of a table and two chairs made of cast iron and aluminum (painted white) featuring a rose cut-out design.
- Each chair is about 33 inches high with an oval-shaped seat that measures about 19 inches long and about 16 inches wide.
- Consumers are urged to stop using the furniture pieces and return them to any Big Lots store for a full refund.
- If you have been injured by the recalled product, please detail the incident at SaferProducts.gov.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.