Lawn Mowers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
About Hustler and BigDog Lawn Mowers Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the fuel tank vent valve fitting can fail to seal and cause a fuel leak, posing a fire hazard. The lawn mowers were manufactured by Excel Industries and about 18,000 units were produced.
- 152 incidents of vent valve fittings failing.
- No reported injuries or property damage.
Description of Recalled Lawn Mowers
- Lawn mowers were sold in Red (BigDog) and yellow (Hustler).
- Large mowing decks ranging from 36 to 72 inches.
- Model name and serial numbers can be found on the left side of the frame, in the front of the fender.
- For a complete list of models, types and serial numbers included in this recall, visit http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml13/13704.html.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.