Lee’s Sandwich Meat Recall
Lee’s Sandwich has recalled almost 230,000 pounds of meat due to lack of federal inspection and seal of approval.
About the Lee’s Sandwich Meat
According to the US Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Services (FSIS) the company LQNN had been using another facilities mark of inspection as they packaged and sold the meats.
Without the Seal of approval this can cause severe human health risks. The USDA recommends if anyone has any questions or concerns they contact their medical provider or FSIS.
Description of Recalled Meat
- This recall effects various poultry, beef, and pork Items.
- It covers any meats that were sold from later year up until May 26, 2015.
- These meats were sold or served in restaurants in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas.
- The effected products may contain Est.11041, P-11041, or Est. 18995 inside the USDA Mark of inspection.
- The USDA classifies these recalls as a Class 1 which means there is a serious probability of health consequences.